Before I agree to work with new clients, there’s a few bits of housekeeping I need to get from you. Living and working out of Europe, I’m liable to operate within the ‘General Data Protection Act 2018’ and so firstly need to check I have your agreement that:-
- I have your permission to take and look after some of your personal information. Specifically, I would hold on record your name, email address, your time, place and date of birth.
- Should you choose to have a consultation with me, I will also make notes about the themes you want more clarity on. I would also keep a record of invoicing / payments between us for accounting purposes. (but not hold on to data of your accounts/card number etc)
- You will receive an MP3 recording of the consultation I create for you. You will also receive chart images and electronic calendar entries reminding you of ‘important energy updates’ that are bespoke to you. All of this data is electronic and will be recorded within my personal Astrological database, that only I use and have access to. After the consultation, you can request that I delete these details, if you want to. It means that in subsequent consultations, we might have to have a more lengthy update, but it is your right to do so.
- I send your electronic files via a file transfer company www.wetransfer.com, from which you can download your purchased consultation from and save onto your own hard drive.
- I NEVER give any data concerning yourself and including your email address / phone number to any other party, without your express written permission.
- If your consultation includes information about a third party (a partner, child), I can only look at their personal charts with their express permission, or permission from the child’s legal guardian.
- All client data pertaining to Feel Good Astrology and Louisa Tanner Munson, is maintained and accessed solely by Louisa Tanner Munson (myself) only.
- When you submit your request for consultation form, you will be asked if you give your permission for me to hold onto your data in accordance to the GDPR regulations.
- If you do not wish for me to have your personal data, please let me know and I can delete you from my database
- You have the right at any time to make changes to your data kept with me, and the right to access your personal information at any time.
- You may also have your data returned to you.
Official GDPR website
You can read more about your rights and protection here https://eugdpr.org/