For many people new to astrology, you might want to look at what your birthchart looks like. Whilst there are many good programmes you can buy to use, In my own practice, I prefer to use the technology of http://www.astro.com, which allows you to set up a user profile for free and gives you the chance to look at your birthchart from many different perspectives.
Like any new skill, it can be daunting, but if you follow these simple steps, you’ll be able to create and begin learning about your unique cosmic coding – your birthchart.
- Go to http://www.astro.com
- Click on Login (on the top right hand side of the screen)
- Click on Create a free registered user profile
- Enter your personal details and click OK
- Click on My Astro (on the top right hand side of the screen)
- Click on Add new Astro data
- Fill in all the details pertaining to your birth (or someone else’s). You’ll need to know your time, place and date of birth. Then click continue
- Every time you create a new birthchart for someone, you’ll follow the same procedure from step 5-7
Congratulations, you’ve now created your first birthchart. The next step is to learn how to view it and how to add additional objects such as asteroids and centaurs.
If you have any questions about your own ‘cosmic coding’, I do bespoke 90 minutes sessions tailored to what you need to know. I charge a flat rate fee of $75 (£60). You’ll receive an MP3 of your session as a handy reference. Simply complete the form below to book your session.